Feel the Power of Plants.
Great for Muscle.
- MatriX is truly a complete, 100% plant-based whole food meal replacement that supplies the nutrition of a meal without the extra calories. Just put MatriX in water or unsweetened almond milk and mix for a delicious, natural vanilla taste. Or make a MatriX shake with banana or berries, coconut or almond milk for a satisfying and nutritious meal.
- ASHWAGANDHA This ancient herb from India is commonly used to increase vitality, decrease sugar cravings, strengthen the immune system, improve physical energy and athletic ability, and reduce the negative effects of stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
- MACA The main action of Maca is to strengthen endurance, which gives the athlete a natural advantage. This root creates a stimulating response in both men and women and helps balance the body’s natural hormones. Due to Maca’s high nutritional content of protein, natural sugars, calcium, iodine, magnesium, potassium, and fiber, it is often referred to as a “superfood” as well as an adaptogen.
- SCHIZANDRA An exotic berry, Schizandra exerts a normalizing effect on the entire body. Schizandra helps nurture the adrenal glands and turns down an overproduction of “stress hormones” like cortisol, promoting better mental capabilities, physical endurance, and metabolic health.
One-hundred percent organic, MatriX is a plant-based meal replacement nutrition shake. A perfect balance of protein, complex carbohydrates, omega-3 fatty acids to fuel your day, all day. With only 140-calories and 21 grams of protein, MatriX is ideal for anyone who wants to unlock their best self.
- All-natural fiber leaves you feeling full.
- Antioxidants maintain cell integrity.
- Low in calories and high in protein.
Mix one sachet with 10 ounces of water or unsweetened almond milk in a shaker bottle or blender
Drink 30 minutes prior to eating.
One sachet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Not intended for use by children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your physician prior to use.